Oh, we are so funny. Behind the camera was the perfect place to be for this photo. Every time I miss you all I think of you all crammed up those stairs and have myself a little laugh. Miss you all. Have any of you seen "The Help" yet? I was just thinking the other day I wish we all could go together.
OH! I love it! So sad. And we can't forget about Lisa, who was behind the camera. :) I miss you ladies!!
ReplyDeleteOh yes- sorry Lisa! I just assumed we were all in it crammed somewhere on those stairs- I forgot that you took that one.
ReplyDeleteI miss you girls!! I was just telling Broc last night how I wanted a Bunco night....
ReplyDeleteOh, we are so funny. Behind the camera was the perfect place to be for this photo. Every time I miss you all I think of you all crammed up those stairs and have myself a little laugh. Miss you all. Have any of you seen "The Help" yet? I was just thinking the other day I wish we all could go together.
ReplyDelete