Also, this story from President Hinckley is one of my boy's favorites to watch online. The first time we watched it, Tanner said, "Mom, I like this movie, it's my favorite." I asked him what he liked about it and he said he liked the way he felt when he watched. It wasn't a lengthy discussion at all, but it was a nice opportunity to talk about feeling the Holy Ghost.
For those who weren't at Cassi's shower, we talked about this blog being a great place to share thoughts and ideas about being a better mother, different ways to teach, or ideas on just how to run a home more smoothly. I hope we can all share ideas, I learn so much from each of you!
Missing you all in Michigan!!
So sorry! I'm excited to see pictures of your place though--it sounds dreamy. Hopefully things work out and you get in real soon! I'll keep my eyes open for fun activities. I need some good ones too!
ReplyDeleteOh man- so sorry Elizabeth! That must have happened right after we emailed each other. Hopefully you are in there now (or getting close). Great ideas from you gals at Cassi's shower and thanks for the link to the video, I am excited for the boys to watch it.
ReplyDelete